Appealing my ban

AJewishPiano

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* AJewishPiano

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** -|TBG|- DRAGON TEETH CITY MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 12/5/14 8:45 pm est

Admin that banned you (If you remember)

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Screen name

Any additional comments you would like to add? I don't understand why I got banned from the server for my name, when Origin is okay with.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Anybody typing your name will be banned by our racial slur filter. If you change it, we'll be happy to open the doors once again.

I banned you with a message asking you to change your SN and asking you to come appeal once it is changed. If another player was to type in your SN it will ban them and we don't want accidentals bans. Once your SN is changed we will be more than happy to unban you.

I don't think you ever killed me, I noticed your SN when I joined the server. And as I just said its because if someone was to type your name, they would be banned. You can either keep your name and have your ban extended to all servers or you can change it and be allowed to play on all of TBG servers. You can decide.

As directed above... Please change your IGN to something that will not cause racist remarks in chat and we'll be happy to oblige.

A_Sweaty_Piano
AJewishPiano will not work
BryanBauman
EXCESSIVE_USER

Okay, I changed it. So is it automatic or do I have to wait for one of you to un-ban me?

Back