Appealing my ban

OttoVanCandlefield

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Candlebor

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** -|TBG|- FINAL STAND CONQUEST <3 BF2142 | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 11:00 PM Eastern time, roughly.

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Automatic ban.

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Heya. I was automatically banned for a "Racial slur" after asking a question about the hover tanks. After looking at the ban reason, it was a typo of "Anything" spelled as Anythnig.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I believe this was a false positive, would appreciate if anyone could check it out. Thanks :)

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

[20:13:38] [TBG BC2 Word Filter] Candlebor Banning for Racial Slur!! Anythnig better about them? 12/3/2014 8:13:38 PM

Confirmed False Positive. Head admin will have to lift. Enjoy our other seven servers until one becomes available.

Back