Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebastien

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* [WP] sebas1122284

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** -|TBG|- DRAGON TEETH CITY MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** August

Admin that banned you (If you remember)

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Using a racial slur.

Any additional comments you would like to add? As an African American, I do indeed use the word n***a quite often when talking to friends, with out thinking i typed in the chat and got banned, I promise it wont happen again and i'm sorry

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Hi Sebastien,

Unfortunatly this ban will not be lifted. It is mentioned on the server page, when you log in, in game flash messages, and on your appeal form.

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with.

We do however have 7 other servers that you can fuck shit up on. But Dragons Teeth will forever be off limits to you.

~Sgt Kokuei

That's a shame :/ It wasn't a dlc map at the time so i didn't think much of it, since i'm done with default maps now i know what I'm missing

That's a shame :/ It wasn't a dlc map at the time so i didn't think much of it, since i'm done with default maps now i know what I'm missing

Wasnt A DLC map? DT server was created when DT came out in July, but before that the server was Naval Strike. So it was always a DLC map. Are you sure it was the DT server?

However we do have our ALL maps server that will play every map. So you can still play DT maps on our server. Just have to wait for them to come up in rotation on all maps.

~Sgt Kokuei

I just bought premium yesterday, and i have never played a dlc map before then because i didn't own them. I'm 100% positive I was playing dawnbreaker :/

Rules are clear when joining and in our servers. We don't lift these kind of bans. locked.

Sent by Tapatalk carrier pigeon via Nexus 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back