Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

FatTonyOvaHea

BANNED
BANNED
Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* FatTonyOvaHea

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: FatTonyOvaHea

Server name that you were banned on** -|TBG|- DRAGON TEETH CONQUEST ONLY | NO LA

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 11-12-14

Admin that banned you (If you remember)

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I used the word spic. I didnt know that word was as bad as you think it is. I WILL NOT USE IT AGAIN

Any additional comments you would like to add? PLEASE!... I WONT DO IT AGAIN!

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

It's a purely racist word. We don't lift these bans.

Sent by Tapatalk carrier pigeon via Nexus 5.

It took me a bit to find the ban. It was on 11/17 not 11/12.

[09:31:17] [TBG BC2 Word Filter] FatTonyOvaHea Banning for Racial Slur!! sorry gus im turning my voice down because i got these fucking spics yelling in my ear! 11/17/2014 9:31:17 AM

And also judging from your few comments earlier,apparently directed at at least one of your team/squadmates, i think you exactly what you were calling them...

Here are the logs, for any interested party.

[09:12:01] XxDJslavexX - Chinese Army - Delta > espera
[09:12:13] FatTonyOvaHea - Chinese Army - Delta > no spnsh
[09:23:32] XxDJslavexX > que maldita pela
[09:23:51] FatTonyOvaHea - Chinese Army > no spanish
[09:25:43] XxDJslavexX > oye dime la tecla que tengo que precional para hablar
[09:31:17] FatTonyOvaHea > sorry gus im turning my voice down because i got these fucking spics yelling in my ear!

~Sgt Kokuei

he doesn't even speak english... He doesn't even know what I called him. Please lift the ban. I won't ever write in the comments again ill just play and I don't have a mic. Also, in my neighborhood that is not a racial slur... MY GRANDFATHER ON MY MOTHERS SIDE IS SPANISH.

so because someone doesn't speak the same language its ok for use racial comments.

well its not, sorry we do not lift bans for racial slurs.

sending pm's will not change your ban or TBG's rules.

give it a rest or get a site ban.

someone give him a all server ban as well, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back