Appealing my ban

slicknet

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* slicknet

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** -|TBG|- AIR MAPS CONQUEST | HIGH TICKETS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 11/18/2014 Around 7 PM Central Time

Admin that banned you (If you remember) AutoModerator

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for A player's name on the server was 'TheBearJew' from the movie Inglorious Basterds. I typed his name in chat and I was permanently banned by the AutoMod for hateful/racist speech.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I'm not a bigot. I was simply typing his name, my guess is the automod bans people who type the word jew.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Hi Slick,

I found your ban in the chat logs. It was on 11/17/14.

[19:00:50] slicknet > what a real bear jew

The only thing that has me slightly confused is I looked for the player...the only player with thebearjew in his name, last connected to our air server on the 16th... Can you please post the battlelog from that match to show the players list? Thanks.

~Sgt Kokuei

The player's name was RealBearJew. I remembered it as TheBearJew.

I found the battlereport. http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/534521525899503616/1014673026/

l1rWBjE.png

It's Air Maps.

[19:00:50] [TBG BC2 Word Filter] slicknet Banning for Racial Slur!! what a real bear jew 11/17/2014 7:00:50 PM

Someone must have already lifted this and forgot to post. Its not on the air maps banlist.

Can you join the server?

Back