Appealing my ban.

mideeva

Hey guys,

Your BF3 server is a favorite of mine, and I recently got banned for some choice words I used complimenting a teammate.

Let me provide the context.

So, we're playing late in the game, I'm on a massive kill streak and it's me and a lone support player pushed up into the enemy front. I Q him up for some ammo, not expecting a fast response or the most basic of competency, and much to my delight I found that he immediately through it down.

So naturally, I thanked him and typed, "you a real n****a" and... *poof!* banned.

I understand your zero tolerance rules on racial slurs and I completely support that. When I owned a server I had a zero tolerance language filter towards racial slurs as well. I have never had a problem with it and believe me when I say that despite my facetious comment... I truly am not a racist at all and you will never ever encounter this problem with me again.

If you could just toss me a free-bee on this one, I would really appreciate it.

My player ID is LvL100Alakazam.

Thanks for the time of day.

Sorry we don't lift bans for racial slurs. The server rules are quite clear.

Sent by Tapatalk carrier pigeon via Nexus 5.

Damn... That's a shame. I love your server, but I do completely understand.

Is there anyway I can earn a slot back possibly through donation or some other means of support?

Damn... That's a shame. I love your server, but I do completely understand.

Is there anyway I can earn a slot back possibly through donation or some other means of support?
Nope. Can't buy your way out of a ban.

Sent by Tapatalk carrier pigeon via Nexus 5.

Back