Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

NobodyLovesYouEA

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* NobodyLovesYouEA

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** -|TBG|- AIR MAPS CONQUEST | HIGH TICKETS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM - Normal - Ranked

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 1:00PM 11/10/14

Admin that banned you (If you remember) joelebroy

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for base rape

Any additional comments you would like to add? I was either attacking AA that was shooting at me or boats that were shooting at me from the uncap.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

I talked to you about not attacking the uncap multiple times. You chose to give me attitude about it and would continue to go directly into the uncap over and over. I jumped out of the game and spectated you attacking it after being warned so I banned you. Other players also complained about you attacking infantry in the uncap. Sorry, but your excuse about returning fire carries no credibility with me because I was observing your actions for over half an hour.

I'll let a head admin make the ultimate call, but in my opinion you're just making an excuse because no one was attacking you. You went out of your way to orbit the uncap and attack anything that moved in it.

Apologies go very well around here. Your move Nobody.

Sent by Tapatalk carrier pigeon via Nexus 5.

Hey, I'll admit that sometimes I do get carried away when I'm in a jet and doing well. I am sorry for breaking your server rules. I only attacked the spawn when the enemy AA was camping there (and shooting at me) or if there was a chopper shooting out. Occasionally I would chase a jet into the spawn and fight but that's normal and probably why joelebroy claims to have seen me around the spawn so much. I don't recall ever killing any infantry in the spawn (it's kind of hard to do in a jet anyway). Anyway, the next game I only attacked their spawn once other than chasing jets into the spawn. The one time I did attack was when a guy on the back of an attack boat shot at me twice with a stinger/igla. As soon as I started shooting back I was banned. A lot of other people on my team were shooting into the uncap that second game as well and joelebroy didn't say anything, pretty one-sided I you ask me.

Sadly, the facts don't fit the story that you're telling here.

I agree with Offtherails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back