Appealing Ban. Banned for first offense of language =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

||--ZoZo--||

Hey, I like your server a lot, I play there a lot, and I generally speak on it very little. Please don't permaban for a singular bad word with no warning whatsoever.

I made a singular (seriously, said this ONE thing) remark in squad chat to a squad mate who was clueless to the enemies behind us when I died. I had NO clue, after all this time playing on TBG, that your server software is set to permaban for first offense of using bad language. I apologize for this, won't happen again, seriously had no idea, would like to continue frequenting your server. Side note though,....really? Perma ban? For first offense? No server message to clarify not to do it again? Seems a little over the top guys, damn.

Thanks again,
||--ZoZo--||

Hey, I like your server a lot, I play there a lot, and I generally speak on it very little. Please don't permaban for a singular bad word with no warning whatsoever.

I made a singular (seriously, said this ONE thing) remark in squad chat to a squad mate who was clueless to the enemies behind us when I died. I had NO clue, after all this time playing on TBG, that your server software is set to permaban for first offense of using bad language. I apologize for this, won't happen again, seriously had no idea, would like to continue frequenting your server. Side note though,....really? Perma ban? For first offense? No server message to clarify not to do it again? Seems a little over the top guys, damn.

Thanks again,
||--ZoZo--||

Do us a favor and start here: http://www.tbgclan.com/index.php?applicationform/ban-appeal.3/form

K, used the form. Again, didn't know it was a slur, didn't know your servers policy, and still feel like it's a bit much to just permaban someone with 0 warning. Just my 2 cents. Thanks again, won't be an issue in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back