[H1Z1] 4/30 Unofficial Patch Notes

SgtKokuei

https://www.reddit.com/r/h1z1/comments/34dn9y/unofficial_patch_notes_0424201504302015/

Locale
  • Item Name
    • Tactical Goggles
    • SCAR PLEASE GIVE ME MY BABY!!! I WANT MY SCAR!!!!! I will go KF2 on the Zambies!
      • Oh god! Please be a new Automatic Rifle! Ooooooo
    • Steyr Aug
    • His Regards Machete
    • Mosin-Nagant
      • Another gun, this is a bolt-action rifle
    • Flashbang
    • Henley Tee
    • TMC Welcome Kit
    • Metal Doorway
    • AK47
      • A big round of applause for Jimmy on finally getting this on its way to us. People have been waiting!
    • Daybreak Logo Tee
    • M1 Garand
  • Item Description
    • This key opens the Battle Royale Wearables Crate. A key will open crates that are granted to your account. [This key only opens crates of the same type. Find the crate in your Account Inventory and right-click it to use the key on it]
    • Tough workboots for the working person.
      • Daybreak is a very politically correct company. Very gender sensitive!
    • The high explosive grenade causes high damage over a large area, useful for clearing rooms or removing enemies from cover.
    • The flashbang grenade has a set timer of 3 seconds once primed and thrown, it will then temporarily blind anybody within the blast radius.
    • The AK-47 is an incredibly reliable and accurate assault rifle chambered in 7.62mm. Created in 1947 by Mikhail Kalashnikov, the AK47 has remained to be one of the most reliable, proven and respected assault rifles in history, making it the perfect choice for survival.
      • Award goes to /u/whisenhunt for longest locale I've ever seen. Sheesh, "H1Z1: A History of Guns by Jim Whisenhunt" :p
    • An antiviral drug designed to inhibit the development of specific viruses. It is rumored that this drug was intended to combat the H1Z1 infection.
      [Minor health restoration]
      [Greatly pushes back the H1Z1 virus progression]
    • This wall can be placed on a foundation. It has a doorway in it so that a seperately crafted door can be placed inside of it.
  • General
    • or an Ultra Rare Item!
    • Structure Ownership
    • Immune System Low
    • You must place this further away from the existing foundation, or be in the owning player's group.
    • This will apply an alternate appearance to an item in your inventory.
    • You are dangerously close to contracting the H1Z1 virus. Avoid zombies at all costs! [Use Immunity Boosters or Multi-Vitamins to help regenerate your immune system]
    • CLAIMED!
    • Claim Ownership
    • Toggle Nightvision
    • There is already something using that spot.
    • Your immune system is slightly boosted. {Helps your body defend against contracting the H1Z1 virus]
    • Your immune system has a decent boost. {Helps your body defend against contracting the H1Z1 virus]
      • Should be a square bracket
    • Male
Assets
Images
Audio
  • Added sounds for the following actions
    • Crate Grant
    • Invite Notification
  • Added the following Audio Events:
    • Flashbang Explosion
    • Grenade Land Dirt
    • (Play/Stop) M4 Shoot Auto
    • BR Fog Warning
      • It appears to have tier levels meaning it possible gets louder or different each gas release?
    • BR Fog Warning Siren
  • Added the following Sound FX:
    • Explosions/Grenade Blast 05
    • Explosions/Grenade Blast 02
    • Player/Foley/Night Vision Deactivate
    • Weapons/Grenade Land Dirt 02
UI
Other
  • Added an effect to infected players
    • If someone can link a video of this effect that'd be sweet!
  • Added temporary Item IDs for the 5 new guns, no data input yet.
  • Male/Female AnimEnum changed from PS2 Factions
  • Reduced the Crouch Collision heigh from 0.5 to 0.4
  • Reduced the Stand Collision height from 1.2 to 1.0

New guns starting to be put into the code, New door type for base building. Looks like some new images...

I cant wait to see the new patch and I am VERY looking foreward to seeing some of the new guns

Exciting! A lot to look forward to!

Back