[H1Z1] 3/23 Update

Bungied2theTree

Battle Royale

We have cycled out the old mystery bag and have added a new one with entirely new rewards. Because of this, the Battle Royale rewards have changed:

• 1st: 1x Unique Red Battle Royale Shirt, 1x Elite Bag, 1x Mystery Bag v2, 1x Airdrop Ticket, 1x Event Ticket

• 2nd: 1x Elite Bag, 1x Mystery Bag v2, 1x Airdrop Ticket

• 3rd: 1x Elite Bag, 1X Mystery Bag v2

• 4th-10th: 1x Mystery Bag v2
We’ve changed the way crates drop in the game, you now earn them through normal play.

We have added 2 new crates. You will get 1 crate from playing H1Z1, and another crate from playing BR. Both are unique and independent of each other.

Battle Royale: Fixed incorrect reporting of player rank (0) in certain situations.

Additional Fixes:

• Improved procedural spawners to make zombies more populous around high-player-traffic areas.

• LOD's (Level of Detail) added to vans, cabinets, and weapon shelves

• Added fixed emote key-bindings for new emotes

• Added new locations for weapon spawns

• Fixed glow-in-the-dark map object

• Adjustments to firing animations

• Adjustments to a few textures and collision objects

• Prepared data for Oceanic servers(AU)

Here are the H1Z1 Wearable Crate Skins. You find these in game. I got one inside of one of our furnaces.

Ql1hEFV.jpg

Unofficial Patch notes from u/PhazeFyre (H1Z1 Dataminer)

Italics means they are my notes, sometimes I put my own little queries in there about what things might pertain to.

Bold (when used outside of list formatting) is to indicate a formatting error or spelling mistake.

What I am listing in these unofficial patch notes are things that have been modified within the game files (added or modified) so just because something has been added to the game files, does not mean it has been activated within the game.

I have linked the official patch notes above so that you may compare and such.

In addition, I will not include any exploits/security related updates/ or bugs in these notes.

Definitions

Locale: String (text) lines that are for UI use. These may be for future implementations.

Assets: Physical models for the game.

Other: May refer to anything that seems out of the ordinary.

Locale
  • Item Names
    • Mystery Bag v2
    • Alpha Launch Crate Key
    • Alpha Launch Crate
    • Battle Royale Wearables Crate Key
    • Eagle Flannel Vest
    • Pleasant Valley Area Map
  • Item Descriptions

• General Text
    • AU Server Names
      • Hobart
      • Adelaide
      • Drop Bear
      • Kangaroo Island
      • Perth
      • Brisbane
      • Sydney
      • Melbourne
      • Auckland
      • Battle Royale (AU)
    • Open Crate
    • Bind to a Key
Assets
  • Just to note there were some modifications to the following models:
    • Wrecked Van
    • Pistol 45
    • Folded Map
      • Maybe to fix the glow in darkness?
    • CabinetSet06
    • Weapon Shelf
    • Straight Sidewalks
    • Ivan Pants Base
    • Buildings
    • Weapons
Images
UI
  • Addition of a Rewards screen when claiming reward
Audio
  • So there are some new audio files, for the M9 and 380, but I can't help but notice some Roman Candle audio? Specifically since it is listed as a weapon. I'm very curious now.
  • I also can't help but notice there is a Dialogue section. I think there may be a future for NPC audio potentially? Or Radio or something. Very interesting....
Other
Some of these might be in there since release but I'm just trying to expand what I discuss for you folks!

• Looks like there is some mention of H1Z1 Immmunity, min and max values, and a /sec timer. Interesting.
  • There's also some note here on StaphInfection, potentially for if you get injured enough you can get an infection and die?
  • TargetIsRestrained, This could be either for the snare, or for handcuffs perhaps? They obviously have it programmed to work, it's just a matter of assets and animations.
  • Additions to some .txt files for the reward redeeming from crates.
  • Added necessary code for showing the M9 and 380 in 3rd Person.
  • So there are some new audio files, for the M9 and 380, but I can't help but notice some Roman Candle audio? Specifically since it is listed as a weapon. I'm very curious now.

Back