Players with high ping and good results

BlackCell67

Good night
I have a question, is it allowed to play with that high ping?
The ping remains that way throughout the game
Can this give the player an advantage?
I would like to know how this affects the game.
Thank you

Attachments

• pINES ALTOS.jpg
    pINES ALTOS.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 21
what game/server? We have ping limiters in our bf4 servers that are set to 200

what game/server? We have ping limiters in our bf4 servers that are set to 200
In BF3, ! [TBG] ALL MAPS CQ | RECRUITING | TBGCLAN.COM
I don't understand how they can play with that high ping, when they raise me a little I can barely walk and these two players are always at the top, something is not right I think

ahh wouldn't know about this one. One of the other admins will need to answer you, sorry!

Another game that just started now, look how the kills and high ping are going, I really don't know how

Attachments

• Pines 2.jpg
    Pines 2.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 13
their ping def gives them an advantage, though. I just don't know what the ping limit is in bf3.

Good night
I have a question, is it allowed to play with that high ping?
The ping remains that way throughout the game
Can this give the player an advantage?
I would like to know how this affects the game.
Thank you
I feel you dude. Hate dying to those high ping dudes in Metro. Trick to getting them is placing claymores down and watching their reaction :)

The server must have a ping limit.
On other servers with that ping they cannot play, it definitely gives them a lot of advantage over the other players

As a player from Australia where there are no longer any active servers, I can tell you at 240 ping it does not give us an advantage. You will see us before we see you and when we are behind cover on our screens we wont quite be there yet on yours.

As a player from Australia where there are no longer any active servers, I can tell you at 240 ping it does not give us an advantage. You will see us before we see you and when we are behind cover on our screens we wont quite be there yet on yours.
it depends on how aggressive you are. the latency absolutely benefits the aggressor if they are good. high latency is a double edged sword in that if you play passively and are consistently caught in the middle of corridors, the latency works against you. most high latency players don't fall under the former category, tbh. the ones that do are annoying because they can slice through teams before they exist for their opponents and thus cannot react. it's also really annoying being killed by random grenades because the thrower had 200 ping and you basically got killed before you were born

Back