Kicked by admin or lost connection when joining Rush server on BF4

IronPuerquito

I am being kicked or getting connection lost from the Rush server on BF4. At first I though it was a software problem but I cant find a solution to it. My guess is that I cannot join the server because I was kicked yesterday while playing on Metro, testing some stuff with the weapons.

I tried joining through battlelog to know the reason for the kick, but I cant find a way to join using the steam version of BF4.

I am being kicked or getting connection lost as soon as I try joining the Rush server on BF4. At first I though it was a software problem but I cant find a solution to it. My guess is that I cannot join the server because I was kicked yesterday while playing on Metro, testing some stuff with the weapons.

I tried joining through battlelog to know the reason for the kick, but I cant find a way to join using the steam version of BF4.

You played on the BZ metro server. You were banned from one of our others for this:

1712206041656.png

I am being kicked or getting connection lost from the Rush server on BF4. At first I though it was a software problem but I cant find a solution to it. My guess is that I cannot join the server because I was kicked yesterday while playing on Metro, testing some stuff with the weapons.

You were banned for your chat as shown above. Please open an Appeal in our Ban Appeals section if you wish to appeal that ban.

Back