Status
Not open for further replies.

mcdepressed

In Game Name mcdepressed

Which Game? Battlebit Remastered

Which Server? Battlebit - Conquest

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 6:40 3/27/24 EST

Admin that banned you (If you remember) IAfCwAvRK chat filter

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Someone in chat was talking about jesus at the end of the match and saying he was lord. I said he wasn't my lord. and that he was jewish, i felt someone might get offended so i said "im not being racist, jesus was the king of jews" and i was chat filter banned..

Any additional comments you would like to add? I wasn't being racist, its biblically accurate statements. And i got auto banned when trying to say that it wasn't racist before someone took it that way.. I see people being way more racist in chat but i got filter banned for literally nothing racist?

literally read the chat logs. My quote in my first post was what flagged the chat filter. I read the rules of the server. I have been on here for a while now. If i see people ranting about politics i tell them to read server rules. yet im banned from a chat filter that had nothing racist in it. (im mad and im venting, y'all cool)

Movie idea. An American soldier is captured and brainwashed into being a terrorist. but WAIT plot twist. the people trying to stop the terrorist attack he is doing is his ex squad. and he has to come to the reality of the situation all while trying to kill his friends but slowly breaks free thanks to the love of his friends. and the president is a duck. unban me.

Movie idea continued; Okay but like after his moral quest he realizes its all bullshit and the president is a duck. and he wakes up seizing in a hospital bed. it was all a dream BUT WAIT THERES MORE! HE WAKES UP AND EVERY IS... WAIT FOR IT... TERRORISTS! All his dreams were just brainwashing attempts, but his subconscious kept him grounded enough to understand..

im drunk and 3 admins have read this page and im still banned and this ticket isn't closed. Bruh this shit wild. Done recommending this server.
We all have lives. Some of us read forums on our phones just to check new posts.

You really gonna be drunk and basically monologue on the forums over a silly ban.

Battlebit is not the place to be talking about religion, Politics or anything besides the game. However, because what you said wasn't malicious in anyway I had already lifted the ban.

TLDR, Don't talk religion, Don't talk politics. Keep the game to the game ( and casual conversations. )

Ban Lifted.

You really gonna be drunk and basically monologue on the forums over a silly ban
yeah cause i was banned over someone else forcing religion on everyone else. I added clarity, and was filter banned with nothing racist.

We all have lives. Some of us read forums on our phones just to check new posts.

You really gonna be drunk and basically monologue on the forums over a silly ban.

Battlebit is not the place to be talking about religion, Politics or anything besides the game. However, because what you said wasn't malicious in anyway I had already lifted the ban.

TLDR, Don't talk religion, Don't talk politics. Keep the game to the game ( and casual conversations. )

Ban Lifted.
Comical to say you have a life and and I agree this was a silly ban. Someone else was ranting about religion and I cleared the air. Yet I was filter banned and that person is in the clear.

Comical to say you have a life and and I agree this was a silly ban. Someone else was ranting about religion and I cleared the air. Yet I was filter banned and that person is in the clear.
The other person will be dealt with, but you need to understand why we have the filter set to pick this up. In our combined experiences, these words are rarely ever used in the appropriate way.

It is easier for us to set the filter in such a way as to avoid chat getting out of control than it is to go through and manually look at the context of each and every usage. We lift the bans that are not deserved, but again.... we all have lives and it's not immediate necessarily. We recommend keeping chat to the game and not politics/religion/race/etc as SRQea stated.

Just gonna go ahead and close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back