Application to Join True Born Gaming

madbiker920

Your age? 19

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME madbiker920 Caleb (cannot change origin name to my usual tag as my name is taken.)

Your STEAM ID (If applicable) steam not associated

Discord User Name carnagedestruct

What game or games would you like to represent TBG? Battlefield 4

What TBG server(s) do you primarily play on? BF2/3 + Silk Road

Where are you located? East Coast

Are you able to donate to TBG to help keep us alive and grow? Yes

What made you apply to us? Want to help with the server and assist in helping people learn tactics in the helicopters and jets as well as just to hang out with people i already talk to.

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG? This may include populating or seeding servers. Yes

Can you fluently understand the English language? Yes.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I am younger than the age requirement but i pride myself on my ability to be mature. While it may not mean much i want to teach others how to better utilize vehicles like the jets instead of just stuff like using it as a taxi. Main reason im applying is i was told by stat that there may be an ability to override age filtering with a level of maturity.

Just to add some, I have played the 2/3 maps server a ton, im top 200 in there within a good year of actual playing serious. I should not have any prior infractions either.

Hello!

You are welcome to join us on discord. Let’s go from there and see how things go.

Back