Any of you got the invitation for BF4 alpha?

Status
Not open for further replies.

badaaang

I just got the invitation. Starting tomorrow for 2 weeks.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

I'll take it if you don't want it :D

How did you get the invite? preordered BF4 a while back?

I'll take it if you don't want it :D

How did you get the invite? preordered BF4 a while back?

Haven't pre-order it yet.
The mail said......
As a highly dedicated Battlefield player, we're enlisting you to join the Battlefield 4 Alpha Trial. The purpose of this trial is to perform a number of server-related tests in preparation for game launch, plus to garner your feedback on the new game.

does it come with a code or do they just enlist you by your email address?

You've been selected to test Battlefield 4.
If you are having trouble viewing this email, please click here.

BATTLEFIELD 4
BATTLEFIELD 4
Hello,

As a highly dedicated Battlefield player, we're enlisting you to join the Battlefield 4 Alpha Trial. The purpose of this trial is to perform a number of server-related tests in preparation for game launch, plus to garner your feedback on the new game.

The Alpha Trial version of the game will be available to download in your Origin "My Games library" on June 17. The trial will run for two weeks, with the game available for testing between 18:00 - 00:00 CET (09:00 - 15:00 PDT) each day.

You have been specifically selected for this trial because of your experience with the Battlefield series, and because you have opted-in to receive all Battlefield communications.

Please note that this is a highly tech-focused, white-boxed Alpha Trial that does not represent final quality of the game. Most of the level textures will be white (except Soldiers and Vehicles), and performance at this early stage of development will be potentially choppy, with possible issues such as server lag and downtime.

If you choose to join this trial, you must agree to not publicly post information, images or videos from the game, or your impressions of the game itself. We have set up a closed Alpha Trial forum specifically for this purpose - see below for details.

Everyone here at DICE looks forward to your participation and feedback!

Patrick Bach
Executive Producer, Battlefield 4
DICE
ALPHA TRIAL FORUM WE VALUE YOUR FEEDBACK
Once you've participated in the Alpha Trial, you'll automatically be granted access through Battlelog to the closed forum where you can share feedback on your experience.

RECOMMENDED PC SYSTEM REQUIRMENTS
Windows 8 not supported.
64-bit! 32-bit not supported.
DX10 or DX11 GPU with 1+ GB of RAM,
DX11 highly recommended
25GB Free HDD space required
Latest Origin version required

Note that these do not necessarily represent the requirements for the final game.
EA DICE FROSTBITE 2 Facebook Twitter YouTube ESRB
Make sure you receive your email from EA. Add Battlefield@em.ea.com to your address book. If you no longer want us to contact you, click here to be removed from our mailing list or to change your preferences. You can also write to Privacy Policy Administrator, Electronic Arts Inc., 209 Redwood Shores Parkway, Redwood City, CA 94065.

?2013 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved. Legal Notice | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service

Cotton its tied to the EA account you will be downloading from origin if authorized. Codes if issued this time around will be redeem on issued account only if its like last time.

I spoke with OffTheRails this afternoon on teamspeak. I'm working with a buyer who is interested in either outright purchasing an BF4Alpha Origin-enabled account or "renting" one for the duration of the alpha. This buyer has a certified Paypal address and is more than happy to use a moderator if requested. He is looking to spend $200-$300 per account. Please reply via PM if interested. I know this may not settle well with some people which is why I asked OffTheRails permission to post beforehand.

Thank you for your consideration!

I spoke with OffTheRails this afternoon on teamspeak. I'm working with a buyer who is interested in either outright purchasing an BF4Alpha Origin-enabled account or "renting" one for the duration of the alpha. This buyer has a certified Paypal address and is more than happy to use a moderator if requested. He is looking to spend $200-$300 per account. Please reply via PM if interested. I know this may not settle well with some people which is why I asked OffTheRails permission to post beforehand.

Thank you for your consideration!

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before anyone pays this smuck, I will let them use my account which has BF4 alpha access for free. Hell, I don't even play BF anymore.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before anyone pays this smuck, I will let them use my account which has BF4 alpha access for free. Hell, I don't even play BF anymore.

Thank you for your incredibly kind words. Using CAPS like that shows me that perhaps you are 12...maybe 13 years old? You can certainly disagree with the opinion here but your childish remarks shows me what type of people TBG supports and PROMOTES to admin??? I thought it was a minimum of 18 years old?

Oh and good luck maintaining your Origin account. Your quote regarding "let them use my account" and letting people know that your battlelog name is Rigdonian is priceless. Snapshot taken and has just been provided to EA's admin agentx. That's a clear public violation of their Terms of Service and will result in your account ban. Excuse my french but you sir are the fucking idiot...not me.

I'm confused. This was supposed to be a friendly thread. Locked while tempers cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back