My ROFLSHIP goes SOI SOI SOI. And PSU.

Vengeance0058

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NG0izyz_52Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I don't know how to embed. If someone could do that for me that would be nice. Thanks.

I dedicate this video to Bob and Eddie. Bob for flying me around all the time so I actually could learn to hit stuff, and Eddie for being the first person to show me just how epic TBG gunship pilots are.

Also, I'm in need of some suggestions for my final computer part - THE PSU.
I was thinking that around a 650 Watt should be fine. Thoughts?

Specs are currently:

SAPPHIRE FleX 100289FLEX Radeon HD 5670 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready Video Card with Eyefinity

G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10600) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model F3-10600CL9D-4GBNT

ASRock N68C-S UCC AM3/AM2+/AM2 NVIDIA GeForce 7025 / nForce 630a Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
DDR2/3, Unlock CPU Core, Phenom II X6 Support

Seagate Barracuda ST31000524AS 1TB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive

AMD PHENOM II X4 840 Boxed Processor HDX840WFGMBOX

GAMMA Classic Series ATX Mid Tower Interior Steel Chassis (Black)

I would definitely go above a 650w psu. I will play some 2142 today and some BF2, just to make you happy, Vengeance.

Sadly, I unistalled BF2142 for the last time two weeks ago, finishing up my career with a fun sniping round on G#F Fall of Berlin that you will see the the final video. The game is dead, there's no denying it. )=
Dethklok and Leetsevers are the only remaining popular servers, and even they can't keep a feel crowd any longer.

Maybe just for old times sake I'll reinstall and do a round with you sometime Mac, but I'm currently in a session of month long summer school (Anatomy and Physiology) so I can't do 2142 or 2 ATM.

The servers played were: Dekthklok Titan, COHF Waka Waka Suez, NY/NJ Titan Server, TBG Clan.

All the Bavaria and some of the Suez were Dethklok. The remaining Suez clips were from TBG, COHF, Dethklok. The sole Tampa was TBG. And all Sidi clips were from Dethklok or NY/NJ titan.

Oh and I saw our favorite Shotgun noob Samlyfrenchy in the last week. lolz

Thought I spotted my sexy style... Meh maybe it was just a walker. :D

Nice video Vengeance. Thanks for the props too. Wish they did not screw up that game.

Back