BFBC2 Tag Hunt!

Soulzz

Founder
Retired Founder
ENDS: June 30, 2011 @ 10:00 PM EST.

GOAL: Get as many dog tags as you can in one month on TBG servers. Screenshots of each dog tag must be taken for proof. Prize winner must be registered on the TBG website to qualify. The person with the most dog tags by 10:00 PM EST on June 30th gets the prize.

PRIZE: $50 USD game of your choice. Can be multiple games, as long as the end price equals or is near $50 USD.

This competition is open to everyone, excluding TBG members.

Must be 18 or older to qualify for prize.

Good luck and spread the word!

if you had people register for the competition you could look them up and record their dog tag count.

if you had people register for the competition you could look them up and record their dog tag count.

Prob. the best way

(Another suggestion then i'll stop)

How about starting on June 1 and running for the calendar month - will allow some time for promotion and registration - we could then look up all the registered people at the start - entry could then be rolling till finish = .02

prize money should and/or could attract a metric fuckton of people

well lets see........... who doesn't have my tags already? I feel like i am a used whore.... That sounds proper arturo. Start of the month. We should have those stats running by then too.

Agreed. The competition starts June 1st. We'll start promoting; you guys can help out too :).

awwwww man i would win this with my 23 kills per min with the knife : (((((

Yeah I'm with sixer and I think you called us your daddy cause we kept raping you.

Who is counting the tags? I got about 10 yestraday

I will count them at the end of the month :). Or you can post them.

good luck on the hunt may the best knifer win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back