Your no SAW campin titan

USA-WolfBoy

I was on your Suez Titan server at 1pm EST Sunday October 5th.
2 time I shot down TGB.KillaStar from area behind silo 3.
3rd time I was in an APC he was attacking between silo 1 and titan when I jumped out and took him out.
I was kicked for titan camping....
I think yoiu should be more positve about your rules as I was not in reach of titan guns at no time....
Maybe KillaStar is just so high on him self but I think he is streching your rules to his advantage.
I know he will tell a story that is diferent but if you use battle recorder I ask a senior admin check it out....
1pm to 2 pm... You will find I never entered the Titan zone and fired at any ship leaving it, I did shoot at him once when he was wounded heading back to the pad on the ground and I continued to engage him there.
Or Is it a childs game you run when when you run home all defence must stop.
Thanks for listening.

I was there as well. I'm sure he was just frustrated as we all get at times. I'm sure he'll do better next time.

...Just woke up with the hang over and there you are under my titan, giving me even more headache...Well the rest you know... LOL Sry

[quote1223236897=USA-WolfBoy]
Or Is it a childs game you run when when you run home all defence must stop.
[/quote1223236897]

shut up

If you have a legit beef (and it sounds like you do) take the high road and sound professional in your complaint. If the first words out of your mouth are criticizing one of our admins you won't get very far here. I think the proverb goes something to the effect of you'll catch more bees with honey...

Yea so hes an Admin.......
hes not God..........
or is he?
Must be since it seems he feels he was not wrong and neither do the Admins not there....
Good luck

I have A.D.D so I might miss some things. Bottom line:
Saaw camping is really irritating but there are no rules against and i can understand getting a kick when someone isnt in a great mood (happens all the time). Dont sweat it you will never be banned from doing it. Lastly, please be more forthcoming in your posts. Because your first post wont get the message entirely across by slandering others. Basically what I mean is get to your point and dont dance around the point. None of us like to dance really.
Thanks

Dude you were sitting at our base enite game I TVed you when you put mines at the entrance to the base, so please dont lie here. And you shot me down a couple of times from the same location, so dont you even say you were behind 3...Its just a lie, this is why I kicked you you were at our base entire game raping it and messing shit up for every one. Evil saw me gaming this time too, and she can colaborate this, so if you come to bitch, get your facts straight. Plus I got a wisper from someone in the game saying you are there all game long raping it.

Hey there WolfBoy,
I understand that You are not happy about your kick, but try not to be rude next time. That wont get you anywhere. Yes, there are no rules about saaw, but putting mines at the base and sitting there with saaw is frustrating. I was there and I saw Killa got a whisper about u and yes, you were sitting at the base. He appologized to you and you r still being rude after that. I would personally ban ppl like you for this attitude. I think after being so rude you shouldn't have a face to play on our servers.
Good Luck.

Wolf,

We monitor these situations very closely, we will look into battle recorder at the times you mentioned.

Because you came with proof of a proposed administrative error, your voice falls on responsible ears dont worry we will ALL look at it and make sure proper action is taken to prevent complaints,

thank you for playing on our servers..

Back