You can (probably won't) do better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshu Jushin

I've been an admin with a significantly larger clan than this for about 7 years and my interaction has taken me from wanting to join, as I play on your servers exclusively, to removing your servers from my faves and finding other servers to play on.

First, I make a report on a player about spamming from spawn, where we cannot kill the player or their equipment, and I'm directed to retaliate the same. That defeats the entire purpose of the game, you know cap flags, get points, not spend my game killing one guy in spawn. FYI, I don't have UCAV and even if I did I would not do that, as it is a stupid suggestion to start with. If i need to pad my stats, though, I know where to play.

https://www.tbgclan.com/threads/reporting-a-player.54166/

Secondly, one of your clan members started making ALT+F4 jokes in game. I guess wanting to get your own players disconnected from your own servers is new way to run servers.

Then he encouraged me to go find other servers to play on when I told him the joke was not appropriate.

Which I will.

3 things

1) Doesn't matter who is significantly a bigger "clan". We aren't a group that measure sizes with others, that part in your thread is completely futile. I checked your profile did not see you linked to a "clan" anyway.
2) We pay for the servers, not you, and its our choice to allow what is or not permitted. I am sorry you don't like it but something you will agree, nobody is forcing you to join the server. The whole comment people will run off from your servers blah blah. We have been around since 2008 with the same rules (no weapon restrictions) and we are still here. We will be fine.
3) PM me the name of this admin and I will look into the matter to see of any wrongdoing.

http://tbgclan.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/6848507

According to your chat logs, you do take the game a bit too seriously. Lighten up.

P.S. I hate the UCAV and don't agree with that play style but even I suck it up. If you paid for the game, you can play however you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back