Working the kinks out

MtMulzSkinner

I want to thank you for the wonderful server you all have. I have been away from the keyboard way to long and so I have been getting the Kinks out so to say on your server and it is one of my favorites for BF4.

I am a former NSDQ Admin that left the clan shortly before they disbanded, which was no surprise to me. I have not been playing much in the last 7 years so when I finally got BF4 I have been very excited to play as I love the graphics and flow of the game. I have spent most of the <13 hours of play time in your server. I have a ways to go to get to the top of the boards on any server like I was back on the NSDQ servers, I was in the top 10 players on our Bf2 Server and in the top 20 players on our BF3 server.

I remember NSDQ, I played with and against them a lot. I used to be part of ATF, swc, and tpg before they all disbanded.
Welcome to TBG servers.

this is whats going to happen....all the other clans as they shut down the servers will end up here....would not be surprised to see TBG as the last group running BF3 and BF4 servers.....

Welcome. I played BF2 and Delta Force 2 back in the old days with Death Squad ~DS~

Back