Woodwork

ColdIceShot

Good day all!

I thought I should share one of my passion with you guys (woodwork) in the case that some of you might be interested to see. Don't get me wrong I am no expert, I do that once or twice a month when I have some time.

Here is my first two creations, remember that I never did woodwork before that so don't judge too hard please ^^

4aebdb5854.jpg

4ae3a4d1fe.jpg

4ae4ed2ae6.jpg

4ae59b1dcd.jpg

4ae64bfcc5.jpg

Than the Final Result Tinted:
4b0c6a7db5.jpg

That wine rack was my second project, here is the first:

4ae77d3843.jpg

4ae8261378.jpg

4ae8f08b57.jpg

4ae99e9459.jpg

4aea1814c2.jpg

4aeb236791.jpg

Unfortunately I don't know why but I don't have the picture of the final result tinted... Next time that I go to my parents house I'll take a picture of it to show you guys.

Also I worked on a tool's rack, a patio and a a rustic library from the old wood of that patio:

4af0c1b4fc.jpg

4aee882abe.jpg

That picture up there is the wood that I took for the library
4aef303fe5.jpg

And here is the rustic library that I am working on... It's a big challenge for me cause I never did woodwork on old wood that have been always at exterior. It's tuff to work with.

4af168e37e.jpg

4af21eacd5.jpg

4af3c54aa6.jpg

4af33e4610.jpg

And here is why it's tuff to work with it, it is so dry that you can crack the wood just by tight a screw in the wood even if you did drill hole for it prior to do so.
4af46081ff.jpg

Very cool. that is a skill I wished I had. also a nice setup one thing I didn't see though is a table mounted vice. I'd highly recommend getting one.

Both I posted are great tools for time saving and "true square cuts" Here is the other tool called "square cut"

Thanks for the tip Joe! This is great tool I will buy it for sure, that might save some wood and extra cuts ^^

That tool is great for people without a table saw and its great for repetitive cuts. Just today I needed 10 - 2" furring strips. I set the tool up and ran the 10 strips in the matter of few mins and never had to remeasure or use a chalk line. Its a great work saving tool.

Generally I start evenings with beer and finish with wine, so regularly... I use to work in a liquor store and my father work in the wine industry. What you don't see is my wine fridge up stair for the regulars ^^

Back