Will TBG host a Battlefield 2042 server in Portal

amarua

Good afternoon guys, I was just curious if TBG will host a BF 2042 server in the future. I noticed that 2042 has highlighted servers in portal and thought this would be a great opportunity for TBG. I just miss the BF4 days when TBG hosted the best servers imo and I want to play again with the old crews.

Thanks for your attention.

SRQea

Admin
Admin
On launch we originally had a portal team set up to do things. But with how portal works and how we cant really setup a server to run 24/7 ( or at least to my knowledge ) without someone sitting there and hosting it, or having someone available to take the reigns and administrate it.

I haven't played 2042 myself for a while so i don't know if they changed how portal works. This is just an explanation of what i know.

amarua

On launch we originally had a portal team set up to do things. But with how portal works and how we cant really setup a server to run 24/7 ( or at least to my knowledge ) without someone sitting there and hosting it, or having someone available to take the reigns and administrate it.

I haven't played 2042 myself for a while so i don't know if they changed how portal works. This is just an explanation of what i know.
Thank you for your response SRQea. i'll see what I can learn about the 2042 portal in the interim. the game has improved dramatically since launch but I dont know about the Portal experience. Sitting there 24/7 to admin a server can get tiresome although the Ban hammer was fun to see it used against nasty and toxic cheating players.

#reinstate the ban hammer EA!

Thanks.

Moo!