Why-Im-Here

Zamorakian

hey its me again i believe that Why-Im-Here is a cheat. They had a score of 111kills to 10 deaths in the DOME level.

Thanks again for reporting this. We'll keep an eye out ;).

Frit0z did about 5 minutes of spectating on this player and observed nothing suspicious.

ye well i think he was cheating during Dome because its utterly impossible to get that good of a score WITH that high of a K/D spread.

ive played with him quite a bit on our server. never noticed anything out of the ordinary with him. ive seen people get 170+kills on dome when its not full. in a full game 90+ for a good player or someone having a good game is normal. if you really find someone suspicious record a demo with /record and /stoprecord then post a link to download it and ill check that out. If not though i can only go on what i see, i wont ban anyone on suspicion. i like to play against good players and have no interest in banning someone because they were on top of their game for a certain map.

i understand. I can understand 100+ kill on dome but not with 10-15 deaths. If i suspect him of cheating while yall are not in there i'll record a demo but how will i post a link to download?

Back