What's up yall!

Galtzagorriak92

Thank you guys for taking the time to check out my app and start the vetting process! I'm 27, been playing games for as long as I can remember. Mainly interested in shooters (Cod, Battlefield) Started my Battlefield journey with BF3 on Playstation. Eventually graduated and built my own PC 2 years ago and picked up BF4, whole new experience playing k/m rather than controller lol Have BF3, BF4, BF1 and BF5 downloaded right now. When I started playing BF4 I mainly ran on TBG servers. Played alot of BF1 and joined Nova for a bit, not knocking them but never really played with anybody and that was the whole reason I joined a community. So I informally left, fully left on Monday. Now clan-less lol Took a break for a while to focus on my welding degree and work and now I'm back and interested in joining you guys. Yall's servers are always packed and usually alot of TBG online so I'm intrigued. Probably the worst introduction, but we'll talk more. My brain has reached its mental capacity for the day training greenies on how to weld overheads :D

P.S. Discord request link is down
Screenshot (22).png

Back