What's the Haps TBG?

jollygreendino

Hey TBG!

I'm Alex/jollygreendino. I learned about TBG from eXodus, who I play with frequently on the Insurgency servers. I thought that he was a really nice guy and he said the same of the whole group, so I decided to take the plunge and sign up as a trial member!

Everyone has been really nice so far, which I definitely appreciate (Iguanidon, Soulzz, etc.). I'm really looking forward to seeing TBG have more of an Insurgency presence, since it is a fascinating game. I have a very long history with PC FPSs, going back to OP Flashpoint/COD1/2/4, BF1942/Vietnam/2, America's Army, SWAT4, Rainbow 6, etc.

Unfortunately, I was deeply embroiled in my finance degree from Drexel University (graduated last year) when the BF 4 craze hit, but I want to hop into BF1 when that comes out and I can get on more even footing difficulty-curve-wise.

Currently I run a home computer repair business that is...modestly successful. The advantage of this is that in between jobs I am able to be very active and I'll try to be on TS as much as possible during the coming month. I look forward to chatting with more of you!

Worrrrrd!! whatuppp Alex, welcome to the community website. we'd love to play you dude, just hop in our servers and TS and let's tear it up!

Welcome man! I spoke to you last night. Welcome to TBG, and depending on who you ask, my cellar :)

Thanks guys! I've been lurking around the TS during the day and will continue to do so! See ya 'round

Hey welcome to TBG! I do play insurgency, i work nights so, im usually on when everyone is in bed, But regardless if you see me on TS send a message and ill join you. Good luck in your trial! Also if you like insurgency, you should try out Squad. its kinda like insurgency, in the realistic way, but 100% more tactical.

I've been digging the community of regulars on the TBG Insurgency servers so much I am loathe to leave! I hope I see you around, I have the sleeping habits of an old coot for being 23. In bed by 11 most nights!

Does anyone know how to get my Insurgency tracker-thing in my signature??

gotta say its great having you on board, perfect fit for what were doing here.

You any good in a chopper HomieBaloney? We need to do some Flugentaggen.

Back