what do u do when you cant play battlefield?

JigaMike

everyday, atleast for an hour i play battlefield. GREAT stress releiver btw for me. comp is fried have to buy new everything and for about a week or 2 i cant play. this game became a part of my life and now there is this big blank space in my head when i think about what else to do. i have gotten everything done that i need to and tv sucks. This happen to anyone else? im thinking FAST would have a mental break down if it happend to him.

It's unfortunate :(. Hopefully time will go by fast for you so it's not as aggravating.

bout that time huh? eventually happens. CS is over for me a LONG time ago.

i think his internet and pc break a lot. i dont think its a choice he doesnt play as much.

Get few pets. It will take more than an hour of your time daily, and its a great stress relieve as well. You can get few hamsters (just an idea) lol

i have a cat. but shes really lazy and only wants to be pet when she wants to be pet. i feed her and clean her crap, maybe a pet here and there, worthless cat.

should have downloaded movies and so u could watch them in case this happens

not that i download movies thats illegal.. i buy them...
arent you in college go fuck some nappy headed hoes..

HAHAHAHAHAHA! You're in college and can't think of stuff to do? GO OUT!

Time is like the weather, it happens everyday. At least that's the way it Wuz yesterdee. Of course if your watchin the visualizations on your winamp to pass it, your theory of relativity can become as irresolute as the your expectations of the next equation.

yes i am in college. classes drain me everyday and i got tired of going out to drink all the time. i actaully like to smoke. i like to relax and do hw, when im done with that i like to play battlefield. if no battlefield i will play some disc golf and go to gym. other than that i dropped alot of friends that were bad influences(other hardcore drugs) and have alot of time to spare sometimes.and have a gf that takes up other time. Gortie, your a little wierd so far, but im pretty sure its common sense to know that the way u look at the future affects it. i think thats all u had to say.

Classes drain you????? WTF?! Go GET SOME PUSSY! That's what should be draining you! Hello-captain obvious.

Just busting your balls a bit. To seriously answer the original question, I do stuff with my wife, read, bicycle, or go to the gym.

right now i dont do anything but play 2142 work 10 hours a day and watch movies its a sad life lol.. but im getting ready for deployment and im sure ill have plenty to do there

Back