Status
Not open for further replies.

MicahMcD13

Your age? 20

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME: Despacito-eleven, my name is Micah

Your STEAM ID (If applicable) I don't plan on playing any of my steam games under TBG, but if you want it, https://steamcommunity.com/id/russianbiasconfirmed/

What game or games would you like to represent TBG?: Battlefield 3, maybe other BF/Origin titles if my PC ever gets fixed.

What TBG server(s) do you primarily play on?: TBG BF3

Where are you located?: Georgia, USA

What is your Occupation/School?: I work part-time at CVS, go to college full-time at GA military college.

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially? No, between college and the lack of hours my boss gives me, I can't say I can consistently do anything for the foreseeable future, however a donation here or there may be possible.

What made you apply to us? I play on the TBG BF3 server regularly, and I would like to keep it active and full of good players (and keep the trash out).

Do you have or know what Discord voice chat is? I know what discord is and I have it, I rarely use it.

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?: I cannot promise I will be very active due to work/life/college, but I should be on every couple days at the very least, usually I get on BF3 for a few hours every day.

Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)? Of course.

Can you fluently understand the English language? Only if the speaker has a classy British accent, or a proper Irish accent.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I had too many witty comments for this, so I will save them for later.

Last edited:
Have to be able to contribute financially.

Also, you're one year younger than the minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back