Wake?

C

cjjeans

What happened to the Island? I haven't seen it all day. I want to take a break from coding to play - and my fav map is missing... Well - I could play it on other servers - but that defeats the purpose.

We replaced Wake with Highway Tampa 64. :(

NOOOO.... That was my favorite. I guess those who can't adapt wont survive...

We can certainly consider adding it to the rotation if that helps ;).

I mean considering the fact that TBG was founded on their flying skills... what better map to prove your flying abilities...

ill see if i can add another wake by the weekend when I got time off. Or soulzz can do it. We will all have to make an effort in parking our characters in there.

How about a wake/tampa rotation... IDK about the idea of adding yet another server... these are enough imo.

You guys realize Wake Island was your most popular server right...

thanks for the feedback. i think ive been on wake for less than 30 minutes. i should give it a fair shot.

I think it would be better to change the server wake was on originally back to wake island. Since those who favorited it and are used to going there will continue. It was ranked 4th at one point which shocked me cuz i know you guys really dont play on it. But a server like that does well to proliferate TBG's name. Which should make you guys bring even more attention to it rather than nix it. You can always make a new server with highway Tampa.

Wake was badass in BF2. Isn't Wake for BF2142 designed by fans of that map? I think I remember reading that while downloading the 1.5 patch. But that map is the ship-bam-bizzle

Wake was designed by the Sir Community. A community of modders/map makers. They made Sand Box for BF 2.

I think we're keeping the Tampa server on its current IP, but we're going to add another 64 24/7 Wake server. That is unless Fasty changes his mind again...

Back