Voteban / Votekick request

PKEE_FN_Blindaz

First off, thank you for providing a server for us metro whores. I know we are a demanding bunch and yes, I know this is a 10 year old game and you're probably going to close this thread before it gets started but I digress....

None of the regulars expect you to actively admin the server for a 10 year old game. We get it. We can police it ourselves, if the tools that you have in place, are actually working. At minimum, I'd like to request that the votekick / voteban system is working properly. It never seems to work. Appears to be bogged down with vote results showing up like 2 -3 hours later. I have seen like 30 votes to kick someone and it doesn't work. It would actually mean less reporting on here and less review time for you and you might actually get some donations coming through.

I just don't follow the logic to go to the trouble to host a server and not make sure the tools you have running on it are working as they should?

Cheers

PeeKee

Hello, thanks for the post.

Problem is the plugin is outdated (we did not write the script plugin) and there is only so much one can do. I can see if I tweak the settings here and there to see if its better.

voteban command is not working because it was making the votebans permanent and we do not want that. Votekick has been tweaked a little, hopefully it likes my changes and should be kicking off the player for 2 hours.

Note that when I initiated the vote, it said only 5 votes were required. 5 votes were cast but the player was still in the server. About 2 hours later in a different round completely, notice came up that there were not enough votes cast

Like i was saying earlier the plugin is old and has been updated in a while. I can check on procon forums to see if there is another workable one.

@Matt-aka-FAST

Just wondering if you can re-visit this? ........ as it seems every session there is someone blatantly hacking and it would be much easier for everyone involved, if we could at least Votekick someone out for a couple of hours. What do you use on the All Maps server?

Cheers

PeeKee

@Matt-aka-FAST

Just wondering if you can re-visit this? ........ as it seems every session there is someone blatantly hacking and it would be much easier for everyone involved, if we could at least Votekick someone out for a couple of hours. What do you use on the All Maps server?

Cheers

PeeKee

i totally agree with peekee on that one we need to do something about the cheaters on BF3 metro its really annoying :O

Back