Unfair Banned

Z3Virus

I've been playing for awhile on your server and never had a problem. I was banned because I was camping Titan; the only times I got close to titan was because I followed the gunship before he was getting inside shield. I believe there is no rule against that. Bid Dog just decide to banned me because I was camping Titan. I have played with Soulz, Squirll, Fast and if they remember me I'm a good gunner. The reason I go to this server is because I'm in the military and 1 of your member post it on AKO Forum, so I decide to check it out. I'm here in peace because I know in my heart I never camp the titan but of course it will be up to you guys to let me back in.

Sometimes things don't look like it seems to be

I also tried to get on ventrilo to speak to Big Dog but PW didn't work

Respectfully;

Z3Virus

Let's wait for a response from the admin who banned you to give his side on this ban.

Following the gunship to the enemy titan isn't camping as far as I'm concerned. I mean, if I'm in a fight past the 1st silo and the enemy gunship decides to flee towards their titan by flying high/fast with the purpose of hiding in the titan shields/repairing, I'd pursue all the way, and take a shot even with him being halfway in. That's not camping imo.

However, when/if he survives and is in the shields, I break away from the enemy titan and fly towards the middle of the map, away from the titan. If you remain beside/behind the titan though, and wait for the gunship to come out, it's camping and against the rules. If the behavior persists twice or more, I usually kick rather than ban which is kinda harsh...

In any case Big Dogg himself would have to post here to clarify the situation, if he was the one who banned you...

Ok... Mr. Z3Virius, first of all you was warned and kicked by another admin at least once if not twice for camping the titan with a gunship. Then I kicked you for camping the titan with a gunship. Then you came back onto the server and relentlesly continuing with a verbal match with me and the other admin. You was oberserved by another admin when I took off coming from behind the titan. That is camping. Bro we do inforce rules. Lets just say possibley for god knows what reason you was lets say in a zone. Since you did post with respect and have a good sense about it. I will discuss this ban with the powers to be and I dont see a problem with liffing it.

Peace Out.

BIG DOGG

There no sense on arguing about it, and you are right I came back because I was mad and I wanted to have an explanation on why I was kick, when I knew I didn't camp the titan. I do follow an respect all rules. When you banned me I remember you where trying to repair but before that we had a fight on silo 1 and I lost you and followed you, so I believe it was fair at that time, but now that Heatsurge explained better the rule to me, then I was wrong. I really apologize for that and I hope to see you guys in the battlefield.

Thanks again

Z3Virus

I'm going to remove your ban tomorrow simply because what you did was wrong but it's only a temporary ban. After this ban is removed I ask that you do not repeat the same mistake again. The ban will be removed around 12:00 PM EST on Sunday. If I'm not on by that time I'll have somebody else remove it.

In the mean time you can play on one of our other servers.

Thanks for posting Z3Virus. You are a good battle in a gunship bro. There are times that the battle gets too all of us LOL. I will see you around im sure. On behalf of TBG thanks again for posting with respect. It does go along way. Peace out.

Back