Unexpected Double Kick by Admin with no warning or explanation. Seeking intelligent responses and input.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Fantasticle

I am just curious to know what it is that I may have said or text that warranted back to back kicks from the server. My comments in chat were as you will see without disrespect and actually rather tactful and polite. I even acknowledged the servers right to not explain and did so while excluding any profanity or toxic behavior. I have not been banned that I am aware of. This is simply an attempt to establish communication surrounding the details or decision that led to back to back kicks. I was doing pretty good actually and made an impressive shot only 2 seconds prior to first kick. Reluctantly I returned seeking some kind of explanation as to why I was kicked and my inquiry did not sit well with several other unknown players that took exception to my open text chat comm method. I am sure the server maintains some sort of data text file that contains the actual comms in question. but if not o-well ill assume nothing going forward should I return to help keep such a delicate server script happy with my presence. Thank you for something.

TruFreelancer

Ban Manager
Senior Admin
You are getting disconnected from the game due to a connection issue. EA's default message is "Kicked by Admin", but if it was one of use you would see a reason why populated at the bottom of your screen.

Mr.Fantasticle

are the connection data logs kept? If I can gather data about the connection issues I shouldn't be experiencing then I can take corrective action to prevent this from reoccurring. As well as providing that info to my service provider since the network I am paying for is the best money can buy in my area. The kicks felt more like a rule violation or behavior violation at the time I was in a low caliber battle of wits with several unarmed players. I thought maybe Admin may have been one of them but I'm actually happy to hear it's not me and rather my connection.

Destructor

Admin
Admin
That EA kick message has been going on since bf3. It's EA cause they don't care

Status
Not open for further replies.