Unable to join, Blank PB window comes up

MacN8r

Ban Manager
Admin
I have been unable to join any TBG server that I attempt since 10/25. I played on them several times a week before that point. A blank PB window comes up when I get in game and I go back to the lobby. I have no PB Bans and I am just an average player, so I have no idea why this is taking place. Any reason why this would happen? I have no problems on any other servers.

have you updated you pB lately?

if not:
[link=http://evenbalance.com/index.php?page=pbsetup.php]Click here[/link]

I was having probs getting onto my own clans server - until i updated pB.

As I said in the chatbox, check the guide I posted. It is very helpful :D. PunkBuster is weird. Sometimes it's only one server that does it.

I updated PB, reinstalled, did all the stuff. Can join anyone but TBG.

Tell you what, I'm going to give you the Ventrilo info via PM. I'm doing this so I can tell what the error message is when you join. Ventrilo just helps :).

I am still waiting for a useful answer from Evenbalance on this. The last told me to send them what is in the PBCL.LOG in the PB fold under 2142. Funny thing is, there is no file called that in the folder. As a matter of fact, it isn't anywhere on my computer because I ran a search for it! Yours are still the only ones I am unable to join. Go figure... BTW, what is RDX hopping exactly? I saw a message about it on the other thread. Is it when people blast themselves into the air to get on buildings or is it like happened to me last night on the RAGE server where a guy named MattGhost kept throwing RDX into a group of us assualting their titan and killing us but not him? Rather confused about that one. Killed him several times though, so it made me smile...

RDX hopping is when you throw an RDX at your feet and blow it up to kill someone else. Rinse and repeat.

Yeah, that is exactly what happened to me on the RAGE server then. Like I said, it became my mission to kill the guy every chance I got.

Mac, we have updated PB on all of our servers as of about 5 days ago. If you are still unable to join let me know and I'd be happy to see if I can help fix this over TeamViewer or something :).

Will do. I will try this afternoon. Have to host a dance at school tonight, but I may be on after that.

Back