U-OweMe-$19.99

Dirty-Lex

Admin
Admin
I have a very very bad vibe from this guy, and I can understand if a players good, but something is not right about the way his saaw works and his "perception" of where everyone is on the map I think hes an aimbotting shithead.

anyone else??

heres his stats

http://www.2142-stats.com/U-OweMe-$19.99+stats.html

Also known as U.S.New.Mexico. Thanks for reporting this Lex ;).

I've always thought $19.99 hacked...like you said he knows where everybody is. And I've heard more than one person say this. So, lets check is IP and get the low down on this fella.

Already did, Balls. It's U.S.New.Mexico.

My in game name U-OweMe-$19.99, LOL, I just got banned by LEX from 24/7 suez server. I know Lex pissed at me because I was using Saaw all the time in Titan; and that might upset some people when they flying the gunship during the game. You guys accused me of cheating base on what ground. For god sake, how many time have you guys being accused of cheating by some disgruntled player during the game. I'm sad to see Admins reach a conclusion without investigate the matter before hand.

The guy's been playing for a long time, I've played with/against him a bunch and I never thought he was cheating.

Hey rand give us a day or two to sort it out please. Just understand our admins are doing their best to keep servers clean.
Thanks ;)

I never got disgruntled nor have I stooped to the level of un- professionalism by banning someone who kills me; thats absolutely absurd. And in fact, I did consult anther head admin and a founder about your presence on the sever and how it was suspicious at least. Its nothing personal, I was only looking out for the best interests of our servers thats it.
I don't get mad that easily about that stuff, and I enjoy the challenge. it gives me a target to stalk when Im bored of flying.

We will lift the ban for you, but please don't jump to conclusions about how we conduct our administrating duties, we are professionals not children, we listen to appeals and make rational decisions regarding these manners.

You ban will be lifted shortly.

Thanks, guys. The reason that I have being playing in your server all the time is because you have matured and active Admins in the game most the time enforcing the rules; I like your server and respect what your guys doing, that set apart from other servers which I used to played in, Admin just kick players who killed them too many times. In respond to Ball's quandary that I know where everyone is all the time, I check my mini map all time when someone called out enemy spotted.

Yea, I don't know that I would call him a hack, just really annoying with the SAAW lol. I've killed him and vice versa but didn't really think he was hacking.

I know all your hiding place 19 so saw away, man saw away. Unfortunatly i've been on the recieving end of his saw more than once myself like today, I went from full health to blown up with a saw shot, I thought was strange, I also said something over vent about it, but there are numerous reasons as to how it could have happend the most reasonable, I could think of was more than one person doing the sawing, and he happend to hit me a split second after the other person did. I've ground pounded with and against him before and everything seemed ok on that end.

I understand using Saaw can be annoying to some people, but that's only means to fend off Gunship. Although, there is still a lot of bugs with Saaw kept bouncing off Gunship to attack other target which wasn't lock on. I'm just about running out of place to hide kept getting TVed057 by most of you, Hoping that the up-come patch can fixed some of the bug with Saaw.

Not me man I'm hoping the patch makes any person who uses the SAAWs computer catch fire. And no I'm not even joking.

I use the SAAW a lot of times if your good with it, it can do a lot and really annoy gunship pilots who lack skill.

I noticed his SAAW accuracy rate is almost twice mine. I am actually jealous. I try to use it to keep people off my team for the most part. I know I have little chance of bringing down a skilled gs pilot like most of TBG's, but there are the occasional dumbasses who like to eat a SAAW and help my rating with it. I love hitting them with the AA at 4, then hit them with the sAAW. Oh, I might leave a few mines in case they try to follow up with a little lawnmower action. Doesn't always work, but makes me laugh when it does. Isn't the funnny shit that sometimes happens what make this game fun anyways?

half the people are not smart enough to spot people out; and the occasion happens more than it should......after 9000-10000 rounds in this game I have seen plenty of hackers and cheats. I'm not saying that I'm 100% at this but your game stats don't match your skills.

Balls and Erik, I see what you mean. Strange unlock path, very high kill rate with Krylov and other weapons. Few advanced unlocks given the rank. Hmmmm.

Back