This reminds me

Johnny58

Something happened to me when I Podded out of our Titan, flew myself to the top stacks, and the next thing I knew, I was inside of our Reactor. And the doors were all closed. And the enemy had only blown up two consoles and I was defending. This only happened once and the only way I could get out was Suicide.

Sometimes this happens - there's a way to exploit this so it happens all the time or get inside the enemy core with RDX (and you know what follows), but when this happens suicide or you'll be BANNED on sight for glitching.

It's a game glitch/exploit and you can do it ... using the support shields and some practice podding against walls and shit... but DO NOT DO IT purposely or you'll be BANNED like I said.

That's happened to me before also, except when I was using the squad beacon I got dropped in the hallway with defenders. Suicide, unfortunately, was not an option with 8 of them in the hallway. I was dead before I could take a step!

One time I came in on a beacon and landed inside the enemy flight deck; I was more than happy to knife the guy camping on the AA. I killed a few people then the caught on. It seemed like the server was really laggy when it happened.

WTF? Let me get this straight-you proceeded to knife the guys spamming the a/a titan guns??? That's hilarious! Wrong of course to do, but funny all the same.

Back