this is another hack suspicious

Kruger

Following X=FAST=X suggestions:

*Game:Battlefield 2142

*Server Name:Northen Strike Battlefield 2142

*Date/time: 22 /02/2010 23.00 pm

*Player Name:QunT Crossy and sockpuppetboy

*Offense: they can see you either behind walls , typical Wall hach ,and hiding them self on our bases, killing evryone back on the place.The fact they was consantly in our Base, against the rules, due we had many other flags on . and the fact they was kill everyone very quick, Aimbot, is a clear sign they are using Cheats. I told them I will reposrt them to the site. they was still doing it.

Evidence:

Comments: I can ban them for ever if they come play on my server.

he has 63 guids for 2142. 30 something were made in the last 20 days

Fast;

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-8669aa38-vb101101.html

Nothing coming up for sockpuppetboy, but I have limited access to PB Bans.

I see the PPBan List, and I know QunT Crossy he is a cheater, I own a server and I have catched so many of these hackers , but yesterday he pissed me off, he was play in the Northen Strike server, base raping all the time, and I took it as a point of principals, than I was , waiting for him all the time.. there in the base,, trap him..then he left, but he ruin the game all over he goes, still play adirty role, this idiot..:enclume:

i cannot do anything at the moment because i am away from accessing anything. However other admins can take of this, thanks for letting us know.

Sockpuppetboy is one I have on the notepad next to my computer. I also saw him on NS and I believe that I posted a thread about him.

Good to look on them, but I note there's many others, same Hack,Wall , Aimbot,and so on..I wondering to get the same hack and just take them all the time they try to play...I will watch with more attention, during the game when I will play NS again, and record their names.. due I am sure 100% they hacking...and a part the others, always do base raping, constantely...flag or not..

Bye to all
:chocolate_text_him:

Just because a few script kiddies ruin the game play for a couple of rounds does not mean you should go out and buy a hack. There is absolutly no skill in hacking a game. Not to mention the fact that someone will catch you sooner or later. Then you will be the one banned from the servers and all other servers streaming to PB Bans.

We at TBG apologize for your situation on one of our servers, and for getting these guys sooner and will work diligently in the future to speed up our reaction times. See you on the field and happy hunting.

ehehhe.. I'm an old computer programmer, and I was wondering when these cheater wil be facing another using the same things.. can be funny.. but look, I'm quite more old than you think, I am not angry or whatever with who cheat, it is just not fair,... that's all..
I was own few severs and I still have two online.. and I know well, tricks., all over, I just don't like people taking advantages on others.. that's all..
see you soon..

Back