This Is A Piece Of Art In Security Cable Managment

ColdIceShot

One of our customers that did this piece of art. Not enough of these guys around if you ask me...

2vspvdl.jpg

That must have taken a long time. Work of beauty!

See the thing is everyone in the industry can do beautiful cable management. It's always the customer that is the problem. If you are paying for it i will make fucking sculptures out of the shit. But if this is a minimum pay fix job that shit will be in the floor.

Last edited:
If you are paying for it i will make fucking sculptures out of the shit. But if this is a minimum pay fix job that shit will be in the floor.
Indeed totally agree!

See the thing is everyone in the industry can do beautiful cable management. It's always the customer that is the problem.
(Can) Absolutely... All Will do it as good as this? I doubt that. I have seen a lot of jobs where customers are paying a decent price and you should see the shit show they produce. No industry is perfect...

Indeed totally agree!

(Can) Absolutely... All Will do it as good as this? I doubt that. I have seen a lot of jobs where customers are paying a decent price and you should see the shit show they produce. No industry is perfect...

I honestly chalk half of this up to being a new install. It does takes quite a bit of extra effort to get it to perfection. Have to prevent all those odd twists that want to start out of the bundle. But once its to the patch panel you are cutting the length to the termination. No reason for it to be too far out of whack.

It's usually the patching from there to the switch that is the fucking mess. In a security system whether its cameras or door controls there isn't as much change as there is with the data and voice systems. It's always lovely when the voice patching is done per floor in a hallway where the switches are in one rack facing the patching in another rack and its patched as if the game was to run wires down a hallway. I need to find that picture (too damn common though).

Back