THEY BANN ME 4 NO REASON -|TBG|- CTFalcon DONT LIKE SPANISH PEOPLE ONLY AMERICANS

Status
Not open for further replies.

TE_MATE_CABRON

IMAGE DELETED

Hello , -|TBG|- KillaSer i amTE_MATE_CABRON from Battlefield 2142 Remember me on The Gunnship

Remember i tell u the i want to join on the clan -|TBG|- and u tell me to go on the website : www.trueborngaming.com and apply for that right....

ok bro today 08/28/08 i used the clan on your server and this guy ask me whoo i am

i tell hem the new memeber for the clan and he tell me the any to reoved my tag and i never remove the clan and this peroson kick me and bann me from the server i dont like that sht man sorry for the world!

but let me ask u 1 question a this a real clan

because today this person talking sht about me talking sht about my mom and i dont like that no one play we my mom bro i want to be serious i want to be part of the clan but this clan is not the real one for me because i see your clan fight to much clan is like team work no talking sht and fighting let me kno if u want me to be part of the clan........ cya the person i got bann name is -|TBG|- CTFalcon

okay first off, dont put a big freaking picture on the forums it screws up the thread and slows it down. This is a banned thread so no need to have a huge picture in here.

Second, nobody bans you for being spanish. We have a hispanic member actually so you got that wrong. Recruitment is closed and its invite only. You had our tags on? Who asked you to? Were you accepted by us? NO. I also seen you wearing DIG and all other clans/communities tags. So you dont seem to understand you have to be accepted first. You have been nothing but trouble on every server that i have seen you play, whether its mouthing off or glitching. And if you think this is and I quote "this clan is not the real one for me" then find another place to annoy.

by the way im not american im canadian so you are wrong... again...

I did not ban you, I kicked you. I did not say a word about your mother. A group of us TBG members saw you in the server wearing our tags, questioned you on who you were, and asked you to take them off. At present time YOU DO NOT GET TO WEAR THOSE TAGS, what part of that statement do you not understand? I asked you multiple times to remove them, you refused, I kicked you, END OF STORY.

Yeah, I remember You, Im sorry, but they are all, right. You should learn more of this game dude. when an Admin tells u to remove tags you do so, especially if YOU ARE NOT A CLAN MEMBER! You got it all wrong, so I think You need to appologize. And beleave me, no body is racist in this clan, YOU ARE WRONG.
Good luck with this attitude.

Man wa u talking about me about glitching and sht from =DIG= i dont like =DUG= Servers they all glitches so dont talk sht i a ma clean player bro goo check me on pbbans never bann for cheating or hacking when u know people talk sht but u dont know me s sht t f off bro u guys are the cheaters here how u kill all does enemyon the gunnship using the misiles yea tell me about tha this clan is all b shit i am going to have my clan and my server see u zoom u going to be owned u mother fucker fuck u all bitches bann me from u server i dot give fuck thes more server and new one coming better than this shit bitches

durka durka....If I can understand this, you arent coming back. Good. Nobody will miss you.

Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back