Thanks for the laughs boys

MrKKilroy

I've been sitting here reading your ban appeals for about 30 minutes after looking to see what your requirements for joining TBG are (im 18 so thats a no-go), and i've been baffled by the amount of ban appeals you guys get for racist shit lmao. Its honestly some of the funniest shit i've ever read, watching someone backpedal themselves into an early grave. One of my favorites was a guy who thought he got banned by hash-tagging some Jew comment, when in reality, it was a 4 month old ban that originated from a typo, but you denied his appeal because he turned himself in on accident, comedic gold right there.

Keep up the good work boys

Thanks and the funny thing is we hold their hands and make sure it’s posted everywhere In the servers and loading screen. Even tells you the consequence of doing so.

Funniest ones is when they try to justify why they said it hehe

Ah it looks like he made it real easy for us. It is MrKKilroy from the Monroe, NC area that is taking home our grand prize!

Please claim your prize by connecting to any of our server when you can and you will receive a message letting you know what it is!

Back