Temp ban(was told it was 4 days not 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hypecpt

User name: hypecpt

What is your in game ALIAS(es) HypeCpt

Which game is it? BF4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on ! ! [TBG] 60HZ | NAVAL STRIKE MAPS | NO LAG | TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Today at 3:21 AM

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Irishian88J

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Jet ramming

Any additional comments you would like to add? You have a clown player called Pedro on your servers that keeps reporting me for no fucking reason. I dont fucking ram with a jet when I wanna fly it, I can kill almost anyone in jet so why the fuck do I need to ram someone. Ram happens when you dogfight and you get the same loop curve as your oppenent. But you have this clown that doesnt know shit about jets and generally have a grudge against me cuz I keep farming him and questioning his cheat accusations in the chat. You can go ask Alteredacer that I am a jet player and if I ram with my jet I cant fly so I have no real reason to ram. This guy just takes whatever the fuck I say in chat serious as in "I admit I ram".

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted. yes

Hi I was told that I was banned for 4 days but this ban havent been lifted yet
Learned my lesson can I get unban please.

Looks like you are in the server now. Remember, we are watching...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back