Teitor

Vengeance0058

This player was on Northern Strike, somewhat above kill average - 40 kills, 3 deaths, or better, somehow always knew where you were.

I believe Mack did a check on him but I dunno if he found anything. Thought I'd throw this out for future reference.

Is that the exact spelling? I'll do some research.

Edit;

Clean at PB and PSB. Found nothing doing an advanced Google search on all known aliases. We'll have to keep an eye on him. Just because he's clean there does not mean he did not recently acquire a cheat. Thanks for the heads up.

Yeah, he was walker whoring it, maybe he had a senso. Very interesting though how he alway knew whenere everyone was.

Looking at his unlocks, he doesn't even have the infantry sonar unlocked...
So he couldn't have been using that unless someone stuck it on the walker for him.

I've played with him without issue. He's annoying, but seems legit to me. I've seen him walking whoring a lot. A 40/3 happens sometimes. A couple nights ago I was on the NS server, I ended with 63/6. Couldn't believe it myself. My squad was full, sensors covering east docks (Bavaria) and the enemy team kept trying the same predictable tactics.

Their enemy commander tried the exact same thing 10 times in a row. He'd try to put up a sentry gun outside of east dock. Every time he did, our sensors saw him, and I ran out to get him. He's deploying his sentry gun, caught with his pants down, and loses. 10 times. Not exaggerating.

My point is, K/D isn't everything.

Notice the thing isn't his k/d thats the problem, its his ability to always find you, as Mac stated.

I had a round where I went 51 / 2..

In any case, arguing over what he/she did is pointlss. I simply meant this to be a thread to alert people to watch someone just in case. Thats all.

Back