TBGclan Store Beta Test Coming Soon!

We might be jumping the gun on this one a little. But by this weekend we will open the TBG Store to select members for beta! For years we have sat around and talked about merch. We even had past and current members produce a small number of items. But the time is now. Print on demand has reached the point where both the quality and price finally make sense. Shirts, Hats, Bags, Water Bottles, Phone Cases, the list will get longer by the day.

We have a lot of work to do getting the products set up. We welcome all of our members feedback on shirt designs. From placement of the basic logos to unique designs to come. Open only to members at this time a suggestion forum has been made for the store. https://www.tbgclan.com/forums/store-suggestion-discussion-beta.107/

Attachments

• Untitled-6.jpg
    Untitled-6.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 310
But will there be a Soulzz is gay tee shirt

We know this will be a highly requested item. But it is unlikely. It's against the ToS of pretty much any print company. If someone wants to have a bunch printed up we can add them manually to the store. But your best off just trying to get a one off. Sixer couldn't get a reprint from the first company he got one from.

XXL condoms with TBG emblem that glows in the dark?

In all seriousness..
Does this company only do clothing items? Are decals out of the question?

XXL condoms with TBG emblem that glows in the dark?

In all seriousness..
Does this company only do clothing items? Are decals out of the question?
Kiss cut stickers are available. We aren't bound to 1 supplier. Our same store can host multiple suppliers. We can also manually push products to be fulfilled by warehousing or other members who work in the industry.

So far the top 2 suppliers water bottles don't print all the way up the neck and because they only offer white we have an issue trying to do water bottles with a dark background logo. So we will likely have to find other suppliers.

Where are the TBG condoms that say "coming soon" at the tip?

We know this will be a highly requested item. But it is unlikely. It's against the ToS of pretty much any print company. If someone wants to have a bunch printed up we can add them manually to the store. But your best off just trying to get a one off. Sixer couldn't get a reprint from the first company he got one from.
Yeah, everyone's hella sensitive these days :(

Ah, I found the thread about the Soulzz shirt. Apparently somebody was willing to print it for me :)

Well damn! Cafe Press is refusing to print the tshirt even though they did this for me 2 years ago same thing, different design. Apparently it's offensive. I told them Soulzz really is gay and he knows I'm printing this but they were being a bunch of pussies and refused it.

So...I ordered it from another company in hot pink with purple lettering and this company does free shipping so it's cheaper. :) BTW Rain I used your TBG logo #2 for the order. I think you'll like it.

front.jpg

back.jpg

What if we update the Soulzz is gay tshirt to be more....acceptable? Then we could add a rainbow TBG logo on the back :)

soulzz.png

But the shirt should have flying penises somewhere on it..

Back