TBG Lockers

AEK_NERD

I'm not sure if your Lockers server is being ddos'd or what every night around 8pm cst the pings go through the roof, its not just me lot's of people have experienced
it , i ran a TraceRt to your servers ip, pings are fine the whole way until it hits NFO's internal network , it's never done until the last few weeks.

My pings normally 50 - 52 to your server its getting so bad i get kicked by admin script , not sure if its worth dropping a trouble ticket to NFO

its been going on for awhile , just wanted to point it out thanks TBG-Nfo.jpg

Last edited:
I'd have to join around that time to see if i am experiencing anything but not DDOS to that server or to the data-center recently.

I don't know what to make of this my ping was 50 started going up at 7:25 pm cst tonight went as high as 170 ping started dropping off
at 8:45pm yet the other popular Lockers server is in Chicago and stayed at 51 the whole time so odd

I don't know what to make of this my ping was 50 started going up at 7:25 pm cst tonight went as high as 170 ping started dropping off
at 8:45pm yet the other popular Lockers server is in Chicago and stayed at 51 the whole time so odd

That’s odd but there was no DDOS or anything funky going on tonight :/

Back