Tank damage and aimbot

IRussao

How to take down a tank/lav really fast?
You will need to be able to flank and understand damage angles, hitting at 90° angle always do maximum damage and it will also be an immobilize hit.

If you are an infantry player playing against a good tank player, then you will need to go undetected(even if you see an enemy, you should not shot, as soon as you do, the tank will know your position), then get behind the tank, 2 players can instantly finish a tank.

How an infantry player can do it?
Well, there are multiple ways, 2 players in a quadbike can do a combo, instead of setting mines in front of the quad bike, you set it behind, so the tank gunner can not hit it, then you and your friend, both with RPG will need to go around the map to get behind the tank, as soon you are behind the tank, your friend, will not jump, your friend will hit a RPG behind the tank, then he will jump to reload, while the driver will go for jihad, tank will probably pop APS and try to kill the quad bike, by the time your friend has a 2nd rpg ready the APS will be already gone, then that is another hit, tank should be dead, if not, then if the quadbike driver is getting too much hit, then just jump and try to hit the tank, if all good that would be 3 hits and then a 4th by your friend.

If both players jump of the quadbike to hit the tank, then the tank player will instantly notice there are players behind the tank, one should jump to go for the 90° angle hit and the other one should be a jihad bait.

If the tank player and gunner is doing a APS/Smoke screen combo, then you may need 2 quadbikes to attack the tank.

For tank vs tank it's almost the same thing, you flank, get to a superior position where you can do maximum damage, but the gunner and driver should not shoot anyone while flanking, if the driver or gunner start to shot, then the flanking will fail.

xlcwcOu.png

source: https://forum.sym.gg/t/visualization-of-vehicle-incoming-damage-multipliers-angle-bf4/83

Some1 reading this thread may be wondering, who are you? why should I take your tips? You are right, I'm no one, I'm just some1 with enough experience with tank/littlebird, though not as good as these great tankers, but I like to push hard, fuck around and run over ppl, yet I can do pretty well, like this: 61-3 yeah, not that great, that is not the point, I have lot games better than that and with 0 death, the point is the level of the players in the other team and my team won, I'm not saying that I'm better than rypta or exalted, I'm saying with the right gameplay you can pressure anyone.

And here is an example of how vehicle aimbot looks like(not the real Gravity):

Last edited:
Catching you with an AT Mine or 3 is pretty much the only times I've killed you in a tank because you almost always have someone repairing you during a fight lol. Great info

Back