Swatting gets 15 year old 25 years in prison

Man... They must want to make an example of him 25 to life on terrorism charges. Dude hasn't even been alive that long.

Laws and penalties are so messed up -both in America and in Canada- a guy here in Toronto did 2 years for homicide with a firearm because there was a plea deal, then the dude shot and killed another person (down the street from where I used to live) 10 years later.

Then you got this guy who wasted police resources with that swatting shit and he gets a life sentence.

He definitely deserved jail-time for being a little punk hiding behind a pc causing to waste other people's time, tax money and most likely damaging other people's property (thanks to swat). He didnt deserve 25 though, I would given him 5 for being a douche.

All because of video games lol

He definitely deserved jail-time for being a little punk hiding behind a pc causing to waste other people's time, tax money and most likely damaging other people's property (thanks to swat). He didnt deserve 25 though, I would given him 5 for being a douche.

All because of video games lol

I agree the sentence was harsh, but there is no reason for it. I mean, it's bad enough they took competition out of schools because they don't want to hurt other people's feelings, but this? It's a damn video game. At the most, uninstall it and play something else. If anything, this kid's gonna have a hard time once he's out in the real world. but by then he'll be institutionalized and another sponge on the taxpayers.

OK, so when he gets out of jail at age 40, what's going to happen? Any chance he'll live a peaceful and productive life?
Just a kid playing a prank. Being arrested & questioned should have been enough of a shock to him, maybe a short prison sentence. But 25 to life is worse than a lot of rapists get.

OK, so when he gets out of jail at age 40, what's going to happen? Any chance he'll live a peaceful and productive life?
Just a kid playing a prank. Being arrested & questioned should have been enough of a shock to him, maybe a short prison sentence. But 25 to life is worse than a lot of rapists get.

Only thing I can think of that will reduce his sentence is if he gets out on good behavior. I'm sure this case will be appealed over and over again.

The swatting had to stop, i agree with this sentence, forces parents to raise their kids properly.

I personally think he should be put to death. This is what happened during his "prank"

"After obtaining the rival gamers information, prosecutors say Horner called police and reported a murder/hostage situation at the home. SWAT team then raided the house, shooting and critically injuring the “Livestreamer’s” father in the process."

Yeah. Great idea. Lets get people shot and/or killed cause you're a cry baby. Fucking douche doesn't belong in society.

I'm sure this Heroinhelp guy wants to do the same to me or something. Apparently trying to track me down. He has a hard on for me.

The point is, we dont need douchebags like this around. Dont care how old. He is 15 years old not 8 he knows the difference between right and wrong. It sucks because it will still cause taxpayers money true but someone had to make statement to end this childish shit.

not harsh at all...Another thing my Dad always told me, " Son, you can do ANYTHING you want. No one is going to stop you. If you do the wrong things, you have to face the consequences."

Fuck that dude, and fuck all the asset wasting asshats! We ban for shit like this!

I think they just should have sentenced him to a couple of nights in prison with an unlocked cell door and that 55 gallon drum of lube right outside it.

Cut off the fuckers 10 fingers i say. He got that dudes father critically shot cause he was butt hurt. This will make sure he dont game ever again. He will truly know the definition of butthurt now every time he has to wipe his ass with them stubs.

Pulled this off reddit:

You are right this is fake. The young man in the blue shirt is Dylan Schumaker who was actually sentenced 25 years to life for beating a young toddler to death.

That dude deserves worse then.

I can't understand how self centered you have to be to kill a child, and then cry when you suffer repercussions from it.
Like that drunk driver who killed 20 people down here for south by southwest... How goddamned selfish do you have to be?

Back