Suck It, Rain!

KublaKhan

booom.jpg

Of course, I can't sell it. I'm limited to 10 million EC. I immediately got an offer from someone for 40 million. When I told him I couldn't use that much he lowered it to 10 plus 2 Fleet Ship Modules.

Get yo shit right and buy the ec cap raise.

40 mil is semi low ball I wouldn't take less than 70 maybe. Its a good ship if you don't have a carrier but its not epic. I like it though and its got its own sort of cool.

Don't worry I figured out what to buy with dilithium to make ec to buy keys with. I'm actually spending less dil per key now. But I wish they would fix my shit.

Congrats khan.

lol if i could. I need it myself.

So this makes you only 1 ship and 300 mining claims behind me? Not counting about 1200 lobi crystals and god knows what else.

And as usual I get fucked over 40 bucks worth of zen and the best I have gotten so far was crafting mods some bridge officers and 2 purple consules worth 2 mil total.

Ouch. If you haven't already, increase your energy credit limit. That's the situation I'm in now. :(

So I finally filled out enough surveys to get the cap increase. Put the ship up for sale and mentioned it in chat. Same guy immediately says 70. I take down the sale, track him down and initiate a trade. He puts 70 EC in the trade box.

Ummm. He's like, you're not accepting?

I said you're missing some zeros.

Sorry, he says, bumps it to 70,000.

????

I told him, 70 million. 70,000,000. He says: "I didn't offer that." What the fuck? Do you think I'm going to sell a 60+ million ship for 70,000EC.

Look, I know I'm from Kentucky and that usually garners snickers and comments of how many cows/sheep/relatives have you fucked lately, but I'm just a tad short of being a retard. Mostly, anyway.

Nice, I earning my way to 2500 so I can buy the Dreadnaught. I should start buying those keys though. Does STO sell the keys on the exchange or is that players selling the keys?

Nice, I earning my way to 2500 so I can buy the Dreadnaught. I should start buying those keys though. Does STO sell the keys on the exchange or is that players selling the keys?

Players. They're bouncing from 1.3 to 1.5 million per key.

Back