SteelRat's Self-confessions

SteelRat

I want to report my own vigilante behavior on the Karkand IO server. I tend to get irrate with players who take command but end up fighting, so I'll try to C4 them if an admin isn't around at the time to deal with the fighting commander (aka server rule violator. I always inform that player/commander via mic that the server rules say no fighting commander just in case they didn't know. I'm a stickler for people following/respecting rules and it irks me when people blow them off. So, I'm fessing up to a little C4 action over the past. My C4 use on fighting commanders will come to a screeching halt.

While self-confessing, I've been a major trash talker on the above server as well, tormenting bunnyhoppers relentlessly. I suppose this falls under the "asshat" umbrella. That being said, my trash talking will be kept to a minimum. I love the Karkand IO server and shouldn't be commenting on those players who like to hop around like ballerinas. I shouldn't mock what appears to be a lifestyle choice.

You guys run great servers. Shockwave and Badaaaang kick butt with their admin skills.

To be honest, I've never seen a regular confess. It's always the opposite.

That being said, good on you :). Now, get back to the fun :D.

Welcome to the website SteelRat. Your name pops up in CC quite a bit, but I never see anything horrendous from you. Glad you enjoy the servers. See you on the field.

lol

When I saw your name in a few threads, I KNEW you'd say something. Like I said, my days of harrassing ballerinas are over. I'm doing that cold turkey.

If you got an issue with a retard in the server we have a chatbox you can drop a "Hey So and So is doing/saying this and is being and asshat, need an admin please"

we are usually pretty good about responding within a 10-20 minutes depending on who is available at the time to boot the joker out.

The Chat box is handy, feel free to report players utilizing it or take a screen shot. I would not advise you to C4 team mates or talk a lot of shit in the server as we keep a running list of player names that we watch closely on the radar. Painting a target on your head may not be the best way to help moderate a situation, despite your good intentions.

Anyways glad that you enjoy the server! Always a pleasure to hear feedback from our dedicated regulars :D

Good to hear you have changed your ways ;-)

BTW "bunnyhopping" was eradicated many patches ago...

A bit of advice: Do not whipsaw your support weapon following a hopping target up and down. Get a bead on him as he is on the ground and drag your shot only left or right. Ignore the bounce as he has to return to the ground repeatedly.

Good Luck,

I appreciate the complement but don't be going all Charles Bronson on us. :)

charlie2guns.jpg

I like to snipe those hoppers when they are in the air, at the top of their jump - their abililty to move left and right is less than if they were on the ground and of course it's
utterly useless against a shotgun.

That said, Im not immune to hopping myself whenever there's a weapon mismatch or Im trying to reload. My grass skirt or medic bag dont stop dem bullets.

J-Slayton
J-Slayton2

I like to snipe those hoppers when they are in the air, at the top of their jump - their abililty to move left and right is less than if they were on the ground and of course it's
utterly useless against a shotgun.

J-Slayton
J-Slayton2

Yea definitely blasting a head off in mid air is joyful.

Back