Star Trek Online

Whats so special, how is it different then every other mmo, other then space ships?

Whats so special, how is it different then every other mmo, other then space ships?
Its Star Trek! It demands you play! Seriously though, the space combat is fun. Even the ground combat is fun now; since they fixed it from being clunky. Just check it out, its free to download and free to play. If you don't like it, than you won't have lost anything by getting rid of the game :D

The space combat is great, the ground combat blows. It's fun, plays similar to any other MMO though but it's Star Trek so there is a lot of familiarity.

I'm a 700 Day veteran and haven't played in ages I think I was like level 45/46 and I have something like 11,000 unrefined dil am not sure if that is good or not? I'd have to log on again one day and get caught up :)

I'm a 700 Day veteran and haven't played in ages I think I was like level 45/46 and I have something like 11,000 unrefined dil am not sure if that is good or not? I'd have to log on again one day and get caught up :)

Well until they fixed the dilithium mining bug today i was pulling in 12,000 a day between the daily and the rich dilithium mining. But that's gonna be down to 6,000 plus about 1,000 each on my other characters.

Level 50 is the current cap and 11,000 dilithium wont buy much of anything buts its nice to have on hand.

Well until they fixed the dilithium mining bug today i was pulling in 12,000 a day between the daily and the rich dilithium mining. But that's gonna be down to 6,000 plus about 1,000 each on my other characters.

Level 50 is the current cap and 11,00 dilithium wont buy much of anything buts its nice to have on hand.

Bass turds!

Shameless BUMP!

We needs more peoples! Our fleet must grow!

Back