[ST:O] 1 million dilithium... im gonna cry.

RainMotorsports

Leadership
Leadership
Alright guys 1 million fuggin dilithium is gonna take like 10 days if its me and the farm only. The suck of it is we basically have to put an end to doing the special projects to get this done. Which means if they are ending them when Legacy of Romulus launches then were pretty much done except for the ones queued for later filling.

Josh has 6 character slots that maybe he can loan me 3 or 4 of them to purely just farm dilithium. That should leave 3 slots for LoR and since they are purely farmers we can delete them anyways.

I probably shoulda looked this one up lol. I thought oh couldnt be THAT bad. Anyways gonna finish up the current special so that we can at least have one more queued.

Waflez it would help though thats a bit expensive. Besides id only need 80 bucks worth of dilithium at this point lol. Ive thought about buying a little EC now and then but I have my methods to turn real cash into EC and its cheaper. Besides risk of getting banned buying it from sites.

But EC, Dilithium, Zen are seperate currency. Zen is basically the real money stuff. Dilithium is earned in game. Those 2 can be traded between currencies. EC can not. However if you have a shit ton of characters you can buy a shit ton of contraband and turn 5 over every 4 hours for 2000 dilithium. Thats how the farm works. We buy 250 contrand for around 8.5 Million EC and turn that into 100,000 Dilithium every 24 hours.

The server being "America-Federation" scares me on that website. The ONLY server, the world wide server is called Holodeck...

Back