Squad Whitelist Request

Golden

Please note that it can take up to 48 business hours to process your request. Thank you for your patience.

64-bit Steam ID (steamid.co) 76561198030163681

Are you willing to help seed/populate the server? Yes

Hi Could i be added to the white list and get the TS info, im currently based in Saudi Arabia and when playing get randomly "kicked by admin", sometime i can play hours other times i connect and get kicked within minutes

Origin / Battlefield in game name is Freeworld66, Steam name is Freeworld1966

Added, change will take effect on next map rotation.

I was just on the server and got the message kicked by Admin ?????...update just got kicked for the second time same message "Kicked By Admin" ..
isn't being whitelisted supposed to prevent being kicked due to high ping? , being based in Saudi Arabia I have no control over my ping ....

Please advise

Last edited:
I don't think there is a way to whitelist ping as far as I know.

I have been added to Ping whitelist on another server , I did some research on line and found this
Orchestration and Server List Management. Server reserved slots, spectator slots, autobalance whitelising through MULTIBalancer, ping kick whitelists, and several others can be automatically handled through the AdKats user list, role groups, and orchestration commands.

this was taken from here
https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread...In-Game-Admin-and-Ban-Enforcer-AdKats-6-9-0-0

This is for BF4. Are you requesting squad or bf4?

Back