SPANKYOU

Status
Not open for further replies.

_3pi

First off this is not for hacking. For the past few weeks this guy does nothing but come into the server and go on and on about myself and other BRS members hacking, we have tried to ignore it as most the time people usually will quit but he just does not. He has put our tags on as you can see in this screenshot and has now changed his tags to FBRS, you can probably figure out what that means. I have asked him to address his concerns of us hacking by coming here and posting demos but he will not, he rather just bitch and moan.

http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/104104440-4.jpg (warning, language)

Generally I would not make a fuss about this but this guy is plain disrespectful and is breaking the 1 rule I saw streaming on the TDM server, no whining and no asshattery. Although it doesn't stream on the CTF server I think it's one of those things that goes without saying like hacking. I know if you go through the chat logs you will find the garbage this guy spews from his mouth, if you would like screenshots I can get some more of those too. I'm hoping maybe you could temp ban him to teach him a lesson:)? He is far from the only one who whines about me and some of my clanmates but he is by far the worst.

I know you guys have more important things to deal with other than petty things like this but if/when you have the time to reply and possibly deal with this asshat I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

ok taken care of. Server msg not working on ctf? I'll check that.

wow... ok why was i banned?? because 3pi said so??? well lets just say that i have have been playiin cod since cod1... i have played them all... and still do... i was a member of the I.C.S.L. and have played pro....as well as been an admin on a few servers...and i wish thge admin that "banned" me would take the time to spec our dear friend 3pi.....i find it very funny(and so do many others on your server) how he seams to know where everyone one is....you can have camo on ... and yet he still knows where u are...he pre fires all the time and shoots thru walls....can someone please explain to me how this is???and because i and a few others call him out on it..... he gets pissed and talks smack... so when people talk it back ... he gets them banned..... hmmm....as an admin.. think about this.....how many servers is 3pi banned from???? and why do you think that is???? i find it very funny.... and TBG ... no disrespect but i think that having him make calls on and for your server is a mistake.. but i understand that this is your server not mine and you can do with it what you like... check your logs and you'll see that i play on your servers alot.... and the only time i have had any problems on your server is when our friend 3pi is on.... there are MANY people that feel he is using some kind of cheat that pb is not picking up on....well if you choose to remove your ban that would be great.. if not thats fine also...but PLEASE take the time to spec your player and question some of your reg. players as to how THEY feel about our friend 3pi...thank you for time in this matter...
SPANKYOU ;)

well lets see i have had my suspicions about him before. i did all my normal checks and he comes out clean. even clean pb ss. that in itself is proof enough. we do not ban people for hacking without proper evidence, doing so makes our servers attractive to the most skilled players in the game. also having him report people is perfectly fine with me. as it is with anyone that plays on our servers. he gives proper evidence to support his claims. however i have seen no evidence of him cheating. so keep your hackusations to yourself, we do not ban people that are better than us.

@spankyou: We check players regularly and i have played against them. They have no problems killing me and I have no problem killing them. They are good players. The others servers are different from TBG, they can't stand being killed. We have our own personal experience with that elsewhere. Remove their tags and stop being immature. When you are ready to act mature about things let me know and i'll remove the ban.

@3PI, i was in there with your crew and one of them typed /exec trueshot 1 etc...I know there is no such thing just probably trying to be provocative. Unfortunately that might get him removed from server. That falls under being an asshat please explain that to him that we don't want drama or any problems in our server.

Hello everyone pigBenis is the name.I am not near the caliber player as 3pi is but i can hold my own but im no pro like someone else. It seems like he doesnt just have problems with 3pi but BRS in general i have many screenshots to back it up.I have also been admin on servers and dont just call someone out because they have high scores.

i didnt ask for him to be banned.... and as far as people being better... i enjoy a challenge......but what i did ask for was for an admin to watch him and the server at times....and for there to be warnings to offenders before bans...again it is your sever and i understand that....but to ban people for the things they say when others are doing the same and no ban or waring to them.....what im saying is... it seems ok for them to trash talk people but when it happens to them its not ok....please... check your logs and you'll see that when im on your server and he or his friend pigbenis is not on thier is no problems at all....so it is a 2 way street...and im sure that there are things out there that are not picked up by pb.....and again.... thank you for your time...

I will take the high road spankyou, i will remove your ban. Please remove their tags and enjoy the server. We watch everyone closely don't fret.

the tags can be removed at anytime sir...and im not tryin to cause any problems...really im not.....i honestly just find his method of playin VERY interesting...and again thank you for your time

this will be my last post on the subject but when someone is called hackers and such things over and over again it is hard not to say things back. i have told people to plz submit demos on your forums if it is a problem if not then quit crying.

and in regards to the statement made by pigbenis....i dont have a problem with your whole clan...just 2.... ;)

I can't speak for all BRS members unfortunatly (I do apologize for that command one of our members posted, that won't happen again) but I do not talk trash on the server to any extent that you do, comments like that are very few and far between. I respond to your (SPANK) cries once in awhile and usually when accused of hacking I ask for people to demo and post them here.

If you look through this specific forum you will see 10 or so threads of demos and hackers who have been banned. Instead of bitching on the server I take the time to submit a demo for TBG and they deal with it. I'm banned from a lot of servers because of people like you, anyone who is better than SPANK must be a hack. With you I posted a screenshot of proof of you being an idiot. I asked them to temp ban you mostly so you would come here and finally make a post about my suspected hacking. You have your proof from their head admins now so I really hope this will be the end of this crap.

I still urge you to demo and post here man, I have nothing to hide and you have nothing to lose from doing so; once you are allowed back into the server.

I just want to say that this will the LAST time i will play on your TBG server.....to the admins... i would like to say thank you for your kindness and understanding in this matter... but i will no longer be playin in your server when BRS3Pi is on....again like i have said before.... i have been playing this game for a VERY LONG time.. i am a 37 year old man father of 2 ;) and i have NEVER seen ANYONE pull off stunts such as this...and plenty of people on your server agree....so BRS 3pi hope your happy now... but i cant stand playin a game where people use cheats....it takes the enjoyment out of the game...and enjoy your fun while it lasts.... because EVERYTHING comes out in the long run and when the truth is known.... im sure you'll be banned here as well as the other servers your banned from....honestly... i really wish that HALF of the people that play on your server would take the time to come to your site and post what they think.....see ... the old sayin goes you can fool some of the people some of the time, but you cant fool ALL the people ALL the time....and really... if you need to cheat at a video game....well i really feel sorry for you... but hey if it makes you feel better about yourself...who am i to say anything, but i wont be apart of it.....had a great time... really enjoyed your server for the most part...and your right... there are many talented players here and i hope that your servers will not lose anymore players due to this issue... but i cant see it not.....so till next time... i hope i will see you on the field...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back